Squeeze your Firefox toolbar in one single line https://tommi.space/firefox#monoline
You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Signed-off-by: Tommi <email@example.com>
|1 month ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|userChrome.css||2 months ago|
🦊 Firefox Monoline
Minimize your Firefox toolbar to one single line.
- 🧹 Remove clutter and make Firefox toolbar as essential as possible 🚀
- 🚗 Compact mode support
- ⚠️ Preserve icons and functionalities for which no ⌨️ keyboard shortcut exists
- ✅ Non-breaking implementation
- 💡 Do you have a suggestion? Share it here)!
- Go to Menu > More Tools > Customize Toolbar:
- auto-hide downloads button
- remove all flexible space
- remove all icons
about:support, copy the path of the Profile Folder
- open the terminal
git clone https://codeberg.org/tommi/firefox-monoline.git chrome
🚗 Compact mode
The built-in Firefox “Compact mode” vertically compresses the navigation bar by slightly reducing its height. To activate it:
- visit the
- search for
browser.compactmode.showand change it to
- go to Menu > More Tools > Customize Toolbar, set density as “compact”.
In order to use Compact mode with Firefox Monoline it is necessary to change some parts of userChrome.css:
- remove the first 9 lines (delete
- in line 34, change the value to
The main repository is hosted on GiTMI.
Report bugs here.
🧐 Related projects 👀
- Mainly inspired from one-line-firefox
- Oneline Proton